POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Close Call (82KBbu) : Re: Close Call (82KBbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Close Call (82KBbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Jan 2000 01:15:35
Message: <388e9107@news.povray.org>
I think all the "laser blasts" were always short.  Well maybe as long as these,
not sure.  Just that this tends to look as though they are like real laser beams
:-)
The lighting on both craft seems wrong to me.  The green illumination may be
okay but I can't see how the sunlight (starlight, whatever "sun" it is) is shone
upon them.  Almost like the very front is getting light and not the rest.
Even if TonyB doesn't like pink it does okay, seems to be air-like of a
different kind than Earthly air is all.  Although it doesn't blend into the
planet sphere at all, that might be something to check into.

Bob